[TIG] Ursa Gold Shading

Has anyone in the group experienced any difficulties with manual shading
(via DUI) since fitting the newest Gold core software 5.06?

For one, I know the shading and PEC range can be extended by selecting bits
on switch 2 of the video controller.    Rank claims the protocol to the
outside world has not changed and therefore controllers (DUI, Pogle, etc.)
operate exactly as before.

Hmmm...

Anyway, I'm getting some unpredictable results with shading at present time
versus two months ago with old ware.  Any similar experience?

Dean