Re: [TIG] Re: film questions

Two weeks ago I transfered still images from various types of cameras in a
circle to give a 3d effect....  It worked quite well.  At that stage I
didn't have PTR's and the dirt was no problem.  All I did was have the
cameraman shoot half frame for TV, zoom out a little so that the Edit box
could repo as they wanted... I did a fair amount by using the match box, for
position and colour reference.

The whole thing was probably more complicated than your shoot as from memory
there were 7 different cameras, therefore 7 rolls of film all placed one
after the other, so I had to run bkwds and fwds to find each shot, grade it,
record it, etc.  For me I just found that time was the issue....  Approx
5hrs for three takes, including coffee breaks!

Ken

Ken Robinson
Videocolor
San Lorenzo 3845