[TIG] thanks (TFN wrapup)

I just received my "Nerdie Award 1996 -- for Technical Contributions
to the Telecine Industry" that was presented at the Telecine Fun
Night, which I couldn't attend.

Bill Topazio crafted this award quite lovingly from a MK-IIIC XYZoom
joystick panel and the fine folks at Options restored it after an
adventurous shipping episode.

Thank you Bill and thank you everyone at Options (Catherine, Nancy,
Donna, especially) for putting it together.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, L.A., CA  90068   213 464 6266