Re: 3D Photography

>All,
>
> Any suggestion of where to research comprehensive methods for 3D principal
> photography - film and/or video?  What about the transfer
> implications?  Thanks.

At Digital Domain, we have just completed a $50,000,000 three screen 65mm
3D show called T2-3D (Project 640) that is showing at Universal Studios,
Orlando.

Special 3D motion control software was written and ambitious mountings of
stereo cameras was done on CableCam, Shotmaker, SteadiCam, etc.

Our stereographer was Peter Anderson (818) 951-6066.

--- End of forwarded message from mckarp at d2.com (Michael Karp)