Re: 9.5 mm film

To the best of my knowlege, the only facility that has the capability to
deal with 9.5 as well as 28mm in North
America is the National Archives of Canada. I am not sure that they have
a telecine capability but I do know that they have optical printers that
have been
specially designed to deal with these two formats and can make dup. negs
in 16 or 35 from them.  In this particular area, I recommend that you

Contact Bill O'Farrell at

wofarrell at ARCHIVES.CA

He may be of help.

Jim Lindner