Re: film cleaning

--- Forwarded mail from vidipax at panix.com (Jim Lindner)

As an aside...... did anyone see the film cleaner that Steenbeck was
selling? The thing uses BENZENE as a solvent! No kidding.  The salesman was
extoling the virtues of the low price of film cleaning using Benzene. I did
mention my concern about the flash point, he assured me that the machine
vented all the fumes safely.  I suppose I could have asked some questions,
but  I was in shock.   What's next??????
Jim Lindner
VidiPax

--- End of forwarded message from vidipax at panix.com (Jim Lindner)