Spirit

Well, I am pleased to announce that SMA Video inc. has
executed a contract with Phillips to aquire a Spirit datacine.
We expect delivery some time in July. Construction of a place to
put it commences today. The spirit was ordered with NTSC/PAL
outputs, and I expect to add the data output sometime this winter,
after it is debugged. We will drive it with Davinvi 888/DUI. Noise
reduction will be MNR-11 with 444 Booster box. More details to follow
Dave