Let's Get Small

To All
I'm casting the net and hoping to get lucky.
We're doing a redesign of a studio video control area,
incorporating camera robotic controls that formerly
lived out on the stage floor.  As a result, rack space for
monitoring is at a premium, requiring downsizing two
19" color monitors (camera match and program) to 14"
versions.  Anybody have any favorites in monitors of this
size? Is there anything out there approaching an  A-grade
14?  Is this a contradiction in terms?

Regards,

Neal Kassner
CBS/NY