film cleaning

--- Forwarded mail from "Vince R. Forcier" <vforcier at interramp.com>

I am inquiring about any new info on a subject on all of our minds. We
are running out of trichlor, and would like to avoid perc. We are not
impressed with any of the non-immersion film cleaning systems. What is
the current state of affairs re. solvents that I can use in my CF 200
cleaner. Has anyone heard any more about HFE (hydrofloroether I think).
There was some news about Ibuprofen (don't remember the chemical name).
Is anyone using that seriously. Seems there might be a liver/kidney
damage risk as with over use of Ibuprofen as a painkiller. Any new info
would be appreciated. Thanks.

--- End of forwarded message from "Vince R. Forcier" <vforcier at interramp.com>