Re: SPIRIT

As you know I have always been (on or off the record) an advocate for the
FDL1000 beeing built the "right way". The only exclusion beeing the price as
the only obstacle keeping the device from actually beeing used by normal
earthlings. It is good news to see that the Spirit device has taken the thorn
out of Hidef digital processing. This makes the 1440 concept stop dead in its
tracks.  I would also like to congratulate PANDORA for managing to produce the
grading hardware. Having some previous experience on these matters I know what
it it takes.

Wishing PANDORA and BTS all the success.

Mike Reichel
(now totally independent)