Sony monitors

I must congratulate Sony on their response concerning their Evergreen
monitor problems.  They have improved the clock feeding the shaft encoders
so that the control response is now much better.  Also, the channel
switching is now about 1 second instead of 3 seconds.  The software upgrade
is done via PCMCIA card, and takes about 5 minutes.  It does not disturb
user set white balance settings, or user front panel settings.  There are
also internally test signals for monitor set up as well (including full
screen pluge).  It is also rumored that it will auto set up with a Minolta
probe, though I have not seen this yet. I must thank Lee Dodson, and Bill
Little for their prompt attention.
Craig Nichols
Todd-AO Video