--------------------------------------
Date: 23/4/96 6:49 pm
To: Paul Grace
From: flight4

I am extremely interested to know if anyone has seen any=20
performance increase with the fifty cents Op Amps that were=20
mentioned?  The only thing that I heard was that if the Op=20
Amps were faulty you got extremely bad pictures and they=20
had to be changed!

***************************************

Ken Robinson
Videocolor=09=09=09=09
San Lorenzo 3845=09=09=09
1636 Olivos=09=09=09=09
Buenos Aires - Argentina

Tel: 54 1 799 6112 / 794 0874

-----=20
mailing list available as a digest..list your gear/jobs in web classified=
   =20
inquiries to rob at alegria.com     http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html=
 =20