Re: NAB '96 impressions

On Apr 23,  9:56, "Dave Corbitt" wrote:
} Subject: NAB '96 impressions

> My biggest impressions of the Spirit are that it looked great in Hi
> Def AND Standard Def.  I didn't see any of the "Flat CCD" look spoken
> of in the forwarded comments from Dick Hobbs.

Dave, I'm quite relieved to hear that.  As clarification, the comments
about the 'flat ccd' look were only hearsay and sent by me, not by
Dick.

Thanks for your timely comments.  I hope we hear from other attendees
on this subject.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, Los Angeles, CA  213 464 6266