Re: Ekta and Kodachrome

April 19, 96   J. Bono wrote:
> We proces 7239, 7240, 7250, 7251 & 2253 everyday.  We process the ektachrome
only, not
>the kodachrome.

Could you give us your snail address and telephone ?

>The use of ektachrome is fast rising, especially for music
>videos & commercials.  DPs seem to like that low resolution & grainy look.
> It's definately different.

Don't you think that E6 films could simplify  processing and open access
to high definition which would increase the range of applications?
The grainy and low resolution look would be easily obtained with forced
processing
and <corrected> telecine transfers.

JPB

aaton at alpes-net.fr,
2 rue de la Paix BP3002, 38001 Grenoble, France,
tel +33 7642 6409, fax +33 7651 3491,
http://www.alpes-net.fr/aaton