Re: Ecta and Kodachrome

J. Bono writes:

)) The use of ektachrome is fast rising, especially for music
videos & commercials.((

Great to hear that!  I just keep worrying about EK killing off reversal
stock, because they'd rather everyone use color neg...  but I guess the
military and the high-speed crash test people are helping keep reversal
alive.  I love 7250 for non-fiction filming...  especially pushed a stop.
 You can shoot in the dark!  (My theory is that I'd rather have a really
underexposed, thick piece of reversal original than a clear piece of orange
negative....)

Thanks for the good news.  And what do you charge per foot?  How about for
push 1 stop?

--Jeff Kreines