TFN

Who will be the first to regale us with tales of the Telecine Fun
Night at NAB?

I'd like to know how the exhibitors are able to stand on their feet as
long as they do, I spent a mere 7 hours at the show and felt as
if I had spent all day at the Metropolitan Museum, looking for a
chair, any chair.  Among the hotdogs and pastrami sandwiches at the
lunch counter I actually found a half-decent turkey sandwich.  The
exhibitors probably have refrigerators stocked with their favorite
indigenous foods, or how could they last for the whole week?

--Rob

PS. Thanks to the folks at Options (Nancy & Donna especially) who not
only stayed on their feet but also hosted the TFN about which I am
waiting to hear...

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, Los Angeles, CA  213 464 6266