Re: Cutting down front surface mirrors?????

))I just had a front surface mirror re-surfaced at a shop that's by my
house in Skokie, Ill, and was informed by them that a lot of people
with Ranks are getting the front surface mirrors CUT TO A SMALLER SIZE
and if I wanted mine done to, they would be glad to do for us ((

I love it!  A mirror shop doing Rank mods!

If I went to MY local glass place, here in Alabama, they'd assume I needed
the mirror for my gun sight or barbeque...

Jeff Kreines