Re: more trichlor and shelf life

On Apr 12, 16:16, "David Warner" wrote:

> Sorry that this reply has taken so long but I did finally manage to
> find out some things about shelf life etc. I spoke to Carmine Hannar

the below is taken from the MSDS available in the engineering section
of the telecine homepage; the link URL for the trichlor information is
'gopher://gopher.chem.utah.edu/00/MSDS/T/1%2C1%2C1-TRICHLOROETHANE'

CONDITIONS TO AVOID:    MOISTURE, INSUFFICIENT INHIBITOR,
                        HEAT, FLAME, OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION,
                        SUNLIGHT AND ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT

So it seems to agree with your information David.  I have heard of
people stockpiling trichlor, they may not be aware of the shelf life.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, Los Angeles, CA  213 464 6266