NAB Guide

Hi Rob,

Sorry we missed your final guide cut. Could we still get this posted
to the group?

Following is some Evertz Microsystems new product information that
specifically relates to New Telecine products being shown at the 1996
NAB.

Evertz Microsystems Ltd. Booth number 10181

New product information:

	4025-RC New 4025 remote control unit.
	4025- 3 line VITC kit allows for more information to be encoded.
	New Afterburner software decodes the 3 line VITC format.
	Key-LOG version 2 supports pre entry of production information to
		automate logging.

--- End of forwarded message from "Evertz Film Group" <evfilm at evertz.com>

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, Los Angeles, CA  213 464 6266