new scanner

--- Forwarded mail from jdowdell at interport.net (John J. Dowdell III)

Tape House Digital Film has developed the world's fastest 4k by 3K - 36
bit, , motion picture film scanner. Our prototype, the THDF Concept I ,
will be available for viewing during the National Association of
Broadcasters convention Monday, April 15 through Wednesday, April 17 in a
suite at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas.

We have not yet decided to mass produce the scanner, and are looking for
industry feedback, commentary, critique, and a partner to help us bring the
product to market.

Our scanner employs a single CCD which scans each 35mm frame into the host
computer's memory in :06.5 seconds at 4K and :04 seconds at 2K.

If you are interested in scheduling an appointment to meet with us, please
call Alfie Schloss in New York at 212-980-9200 or in Las Vegas beginning
April 15 at 917-881-5748.

The Hard Rock Hotel is located at: 4455 Paradise Road, Tel. - 702-693-5000

JOHN J. DOWDELL III