Spirit

Amongst the massive amounts of rumours regarding the Spirit I was wondering
who was going to control the machine: i.e Pandora or daVinci or both?
Whether they had seriously redesigned everything hardware wise?  I have a
feeling that the whole deal is going to cost three arms two legs and Festa's
next weeks overtime check.  I am therefore hoping that everyone has it right
this time!!

Some rumour of actual colorists somewhere having more than just taken a
look!  So guys, own up, who has their fingers in the pie??  J.C. in Paris I
suspect is one, give us some more inside info....  We all love it!

Ken Robinson
Videocolor
San Lorenzo 3845
1636 Olivos