Re: Re DVNR 4X4 ANR

Bob Festa asked:

>Anyone having problems with the DVNR 4X4 with Advanced Noise Reduction.
>Under DUI control, the unit slips into days of high smearing with very low
>noise reduction settings (3db, 3db). After a few days or a few power on
>cycles, the ANR returns to being able to fully crank double digit db's
>without any smearing whatsoever. Am I the only colorist who gets to see this
>behavior

We have ran two of these Advanced NR units for several months now
and have never seen this effect under Pogle control.  All of the current
software issues support the ANR features and there have been no
problems. I guess that for now  we ,thankfully, cannot participate in
your enjoyment of this phenomena.

Regards
Seamus O'Kane
VTR Ltd. London