Re: Audio Hard Disk Recorders for dailies

Jeff Kreines wrote :
>Yes, I have read that the SADIE people (who make probably the most highly
>regarded of the PC-based audio workstations) are coming out with a special
>telecine version.

This system originally designed for the BBC is now fully operational.
We know of some GB facilities (TVI and Soho images) allready using the
SADIE with great satisfaction for
on the fly audio-sync from the Keylink generated audio TC.
Transferring the original audio tape on disk does not require
stopping on audioTC breaks.Thus SADIE ( $10.000) is easier to use than
the DD1000.

JPB

aaton at alpes-net.fr,
2 rue de la Paix BP104, 38001 Grenoble, France,
tel +33 7642 6409, fax +33 7651 3491,
http://www.alpes-net.fr/aaton