SPIRIT

--- Forwarded mail from "Jean Clement Soret" <jc at duboi.imaginet.fr>

  Hi, I am a new subscriber of telecine group, and I have not followed all
discussions about FLH 1000, but I see that the name Spirit is no longer a
secret, I was part of a group of colorists that went to Germany, for a pre-NAB
evaluation of Spirit, I will be glad to answer your questions about Spirit, but
BTS have asked us to be discrete and some information we got must remain
confidential.What is sure is that the presentation of BTS Datacine will be the
major event at NAB in the world of telecine.
  Regards, Jean-Clement

--- End of forwarded message from "Jean Clement Soret" <jc at duboi.imaginet.fr>