Subject: 16 X 9 Transfer
Author:  telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com at Internet
Date:    29/03/96 17:26

>Message was resent -- Original recipients were:
To: telecine users group
<telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>---------------------------
Until now we at VTA have never had a request for a 16 X 9 film transfer, but
now with a pending session on Monday, have many questions about setup.  We have
two suites with daVinci DUI, Rank URSA Gold, Abekas 8100 switcher, Panasonic
digital monitors and the recording media will be DCT. This will be a PAL job.

Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated.  Our phone # is
800-554-8273

Larry Barth
Chief Engineer/Telecine Engineer
Video Tape Associates
Atlanta, Ga.

-----
mailing list available as a digest..list your gear/jobs in web classified
inquiries to rob at alegria.com     http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html