Re: DP's Dailies (forwarded)

--- Forwarded mail from PAUL ROMAN <70303.1405 at compuserve.com>

From: PAUL ROMAN <70303.1405 at compuserve.com>

Having been working in Africa the last 3 years. I would get rushes
from Cairo to Cape Town and DP's from all over the world. DP's might
speak anything from Afrikaans,French to Swahili. If they could not
come in for the rushes I would ask for a still or just rip a picture
from a magazine and send it with the film for reference. Some of the
DP's would filter thier Bronica's and have a Polaroid back on it.Even
if they didn't have the exact look to show me they would write on the
back of the picture more directions. It worked for me.  A picture is
worth a thousand words.

--- End of forwarded message from PAUL ROMAN <70303.1405 at compuserve.com>

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, Los Angeles, CA  213 464 6266