Telecine Colourist for hire

In replying to the below, please be sure to send to the address
mentioned, and not me the forwarder, thank you.

--- Forwarded mail from 93952038 at mercury.np.ac.sg

A telecine colourist using URSA & DCP grading system (422 cintian)
for 2 1/2 years from VHQ Singapore is looking for other prospects.
He would like to work in the States, HongKong or Austrialia but is open to
others.

His works include the Epson 'Print-it!' commerical and has done short
films, music videos, etc.

I am writing on behalf of him. If you are interested in employing him please
leave me an email. Do not post to the newsgroups please, Thanx!

93952038 at mercury.np.ac.sg

--- End of forwarded message from 93952038 at mercury.np.ac.sg

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, Los Angeles, CA  213 464 6266