Re: MFM drives / IDE drives RTBF

 Well, we are experiencing eactly the same problems.

 As far as I can find out the 888 when first installed came with a small HD
 (40mb), which worked all the time.  There was an upgrade to a large HD and
 that's when all the problems started.  We have just received another small
 HD to install, so will let you know the results.

Most of you lot are experiencing Spring....  Well I'm doing my second Autumn
this year, the leaves are starting to fall of the trees!

 Ken
 (South of floppy hat country)

Ken Robinson
Videocolor				Tel: + 54 1 799 6112 / 794 0874
San Lorenzo 3845			Fax: + 54 1 794 1361
1636 Olivos
Buenos Aires - Argentina