No Subject

In the past few days the discussion here has been incredible.  I have enjoyed
the colorist/DP controversy.  I think the main thing to having a happy client
with dailies they love is communication between the colorist and DP (fax,
audio microcassette, smoke signals..).  I would also like to thank everyone
here for the information this group shares with each other, I find it
invaluable.  Kudos to Rob and all of the "founding" members!

--- End of forwarded message from Shaley Brooks <shaley at earthlink.com>