New desks

I was wondering if anyone had (user) views on color grading desks:
We are looking at getting a new desk for our URSA and before
we move (which may have to be very very soon) is there any
new news, gossip or releases we should be aware of ?

Everyone has their personal tastes, but we need a desk for
Senior Colourist
on Ursa Gold
For high end TVC
in PAL
We also need to push hard in a very competitive environment.

Omnicon runs Digital editing, Flame, 3D, Analog Editing Avid etc etc

thanks
Mike Seymour                  "In the future everyone will be famous
Digital F/X Omnicon                               for 15 Megabytes"
Our URL : http://www.omnicon.com.au