NAB briefing/debriefing

I'm putting together a list of 'must-see' important new telecine
equipment.  Anyone who would like to clue me in to something that
should be on this list, please send me a private message.  I'll try to
get this list out in the next week or so, it will include the details
on 'Fun Night' and a couple of other matters, and will be on the
webpage.  I would prefer that the list be restricted to significant
new gear, so please filter accordingly.

For anyone who can't make it to NAB this year, there will be a
debriefing after the convention via this group and the webpage, that
will serve to mitigate the pain, somewhat, of having to work for a
living while showgoers network, revel, and debrief themselves.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, Los Angeles, CA  213 464 6266