network outage

On Mar 15,  9:11, "Dave Corbitt" wrote:
} Subject: Re: Old Rank stuff up for g

> I was unable to access the telecine web page
> just now.

Sprintlink was down for about 36 hours, let me tell you, it wreaked
havoc on the net for a lot of people.  You wouldn't believe the
backlog of mail here, I'm watching thousands of sendmail processes
unspool out of my machine right now.   It is a relief that they fixed
it, I understand it was a gas explosion yesterday morning at the CIX
router in Santa Clara...

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, Los Angeles, CA  213 464 6266