C mode lists into the TLC

The Classic (Z80) TLC system will not be able to import any list format
other than it's own "binary" memory image.  This is due to the limited
amount of space we have to code with.  The 64K of RAM is pretty much
maxed out with the tasks it already has to perform.  This is why we
have changed to a newer platform for the internal and external TLC2
system.  We are in final testing of the capability to import ASCII FLEx
files on this new platform.  This is the first step towards importing
other file formats, CMX being high on the list.  All existing TLC
systems are capable of upgrading to this new platform.

Regards, Gary Adams