Re: Unitel...

>While I certainly wouldn't want to be perceived as rushing to
>the defense of Unitel's reputation, I do think we should save
>the jibes for the comfort and privacy of our favorite watering
>holes.  --Bill Topazio

Well said and timely indeed, Bill.  This forum serves a wonderful need in the
exchange of useful information.  The informal and friendly spirit of some of
the exchanges is also a plus.  At times, however, the idle banter of those
wanting to sound clever tends to clutter the air ways.  Certainly, this
professional and public-access forum is no place grind a dull axe.

Don Ver Ploeg