Unitel...

                                                                    10:29
  OFFICE MEMO                                                 Time:
                      Subject:
                      Unitel...                                     03-11-96

While I certainly wouldn't want to be perceived as rushing to
the defense of Unitel's reputation, I do think we should save
the jibes for the comfort and privacy of our favorite watering
holes.

Coincidently, this came from my "word of the day" server...

ter.gi.ver.sa.tion \.t*r-ji-(.)v*r-'sa--sh*n, (.)t*r-.jiv-*r-\ n
1: desertion of a cause, party, or faith
2: evasion of straightforward action or clear-cut statement :
   EQUIVOCATION

-bt