Re: an exposure question.

Just in case you guys have forgotten, I remember a long thread about this
subject not so long ago.  Go look in the archives!

Remember that Colour stock will have a different look in B & W than B & W stock.
That is to say how the film sees the light in the first place!

>From my point of view, if you can get a lab to do a good job and the camera has
been properly earthed  (had a job more than once that had lighting all over it),
I would go for the B & W stock exposed correctly and then add grain as required
(CRT level), at least then detail will be available in the low lights if it is
wanted.

Good luck!

Ken Robinson
(In Floppy Hat Country)