subscribe

Dear Sirs:
I read about your group and thought I might find some answers concerning
the telecine procs as it pertains to transferring film to digital files. I
am a digital compositor and computer animator at Dream Quest Images. We
frequently work on television programs filmed and transferred at houses all
around town. Lately, we've been getting back images laden with artifacts
and certain stabilization inconsistencies. In particular, we've noticed a
marked degradation in the blue channel. I hope this is the place for
answers. I hope to hear from you soon.

Steven F. Yamamoto
CG Animator
Dream Quest Images
yamamoto at dqimages

--- End of forwarded message from yamamoto at dqimages.com (Steve Yamamoto)

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr, Los Angeles, CA  213 464 6266