Re: Re- Big Screen Monitors

>I was hoping someone was using REALLY BIG screen monitors. {snip} Why are
our clients >still looking at itsy bitsy screens from 10 feet away?
>Dave Corbitt

I've had clients ask for this as well.  I'm just concerned that if there is
indeed something good enough, can it be matched well enough to the main
monitor to not cause additional problems (i.e. subtle color differences
being judged by the client versus the colorist on different monitors).
Confucious says..."Man with two watches never really knows what time it is".
Still, I have to admit it absurd to have to view something from ten feet
away that may well be viewed on a monster big screen TV at home.

Craig Nichols
Todd-AO