Re: MONITORS

	Since Monitors is s topical subject at the moment, I wonder whether
anyone else out there can help me with my enquiry.
	I'm looking for a SONY high quality colour monitor, of around 19" size,
that can be calibrated daily for preciuse colour work. I' really looking for
something that is the equivalent of the BARCO reference Calibrator, which has a
drawer containing a light probe on a cable. You put the probe on the monitor,
press the button, and it sets up the black & white levels repeatably.
	The folk at SONY UK keep passing me from salesman to salesman, who say
they make 'nothing like this'
	I'll buy the first person to come up with a suitable SONY model number a
beer at NAB!

Regards

Peter Stansfield