Subject: FDL-60's & S16
Author:  telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com at SMTP
Date:    3/4/96 11:07 AM

Just had a call from Steve Wiedeman, GM of Henninger in Arlington.  Question
to the group is... has anyone ever modified an FDL-60 for S16?  Need to know
feasibility, etc.  Please call Steve directly at 703-908-4018... or you may
send replies to us and we'll forward them.

Thank!

Nan  at  Options

-----
mailing list available as a digest..list your gear/jobs in web classified
inquiries to rob at alegria.com     http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html