Re: FLH's in NYC?

I have confidently written in the press - Broadcast Hardware and other places -
that BTS only ever made four FLH 1000s, currently at Channel Four in London,
Betatechnic in Germany, Producers' Color in Detroit and Kodak in Rochester NY
(used for evaluation of new film stocks). Are there more machines than I knew
of?

Incidentally, anyone care to confirm or deny the ever-strengthening rumour that
there will be a new machine from BTS at NAB?

Dick