RE>BEER DRINKING AT NAB

>SORRY I MISSED THE SPROCKET CLUB DRINK AT THE CROWN AND TWO...I >WAS BUS=
>WORKING
>DAVE LUDS.......

It was cool....I got there late (workaholic) and the place was full, kick=
ing.
We  drank the =A31000 ($1500) easily .
It was great to see all the familiar faces....pissed!
Big Jim Hogan made the effort to fly in from Holland for the drink up whi=
ch was great.
I wimped out early and left the hard core drinking....I will be on form f=
or NAB if someoneone wants to organise a "Sprocket-West".
Even some Pandora people slipped in on the sly.
Very special thanks to the sponsors who made it possible again.

da Vinci
Rank Cintel
BTS
Digital Vision