Re: RE>Re: NAB

At 3:54 AM 2/15/96, Paul Grace wrote:
>>I presume you will be at jolly old NAB? If so, let's meet up & have a
>>pint!
>>Peter Stansfield
>
>Perhaps someone wants to organise a evening drinkathon somewhere at NAB
>like the Sprocket leap year one in London at the end of this month?
>Rather than a manufacturer party, maybe a mailing list get together.
>Mine's a Guiness.

neat-o idea, guys. Rob and I will confer. Perhaps there are other
manufacturers out there who want to co-sponsor a soiree at NAB, say Tuesday
evening perhaps to replace the sure-to-be-defunct Alpha piss-up? Tommy
Rocker's seems to be an obvious place,  I will call and see about that
date's availability.
It's about time Sprocket-West got off the ground!
Thanks to Paul for the impetus.
Comments?

best
Mike (mine's a Sam Smith's) Orton