Re: NYC cabs/telecine

On Feb 29, 16:29, Bob Festa wrote:
} Subject: indy cam...the saga

> design the next room like the back seat of a NYC cab. Metalwork, Lexan, and
> a change dish between me and my clientele. I'll just have to work on my

The change dish idea is a good one.  Well, there are some
parallels... sometimes after I load the film and walk back into the
room I say to the customer (oops, make that client) 'where to?'
...and then I hear their life stories from behind me, just as I
did when I drove a NYC cab.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  P.O.B. 612, Hollywood, CA 90078  213 464 6266