indy cam...the saga

>Why not just get that remarkably fashionable bullet-proof vest all the
>*hot* colorists are starting to wear?

Last week I was hit in the back of the head with a bottle of designer water,
Since then I have taken to wearing my Bell cycling helmet during sessions.
Do you think a blue vest will clash with my red helmet? Or perhaps I should
design the next room like the back seat of a NYC cab. Metalwork, Lexan, and
a change dish between me and my clientele. I'll just have to work on my
English a little less, and get some of those funky seat beads for my chair. ;^)

Best,

_____
Bob Festa                                     festa at earthlink.net
Director of Telecine