Re: indy cam

Bob Festa writes:

> All,
>
> Anyone have any experience running the indycam simultaneously with a DUI
> daVinci session. I really love having the indycam trained on my clients in a
> live window to see their expressions. However, the indy cam is taking up a
> large percentage of process time. How can I run this application and still
> run a dui session at light speed?

Bob:

The Indycam should *NOT* be run durring sessions!  It eats up a tremendous
amount of CPU time, not giving the DUI application a chance to run.  Its also
be known to consume 500mb of disk space very quickly if improperly used.

It is daVinci's request that no DUI user use the Indycam.

Thanks,

Andy Sackheim
daVinci Systems, Inc.