----------------------------
Date: 02-21-96 18:35
To: Topazio, Bill
From: Jim James

The 2106 (micro proc board) in one of the URSA machines at Sunset Post
Inc. has a long term problem with intermittant green flashes typically
in the upper third of the digital output. The flashes are aprox one line
vertically and half to a whole screen in  width.  The duration is only
one video frame long and occur from 2 through 10 times daily. The
flashes are difficult to see but when recorded are very evident.
Battling with Rank Cintel for over 6 months with various recomendations
to no avail.

1) Has anyone else experienced this problem.

2) If this problem has been seen before, what was the resolution, if
any.

Thanks for any coments or suggestions,

Jim James