subscribers, webpage, and lawyers

Well over 400 subscribers to the mailinglist now, it's getting to the
point where I only increment the counter on the webpage every 100
or so.

Just a reminder to everyone on the mailinglist, that if you have
equipment to sell, or positions open in your company, an ad on the
webpage classifieds can bring you some response.  There is a minimal
charge for the ad, and the $ goes to support this
mailinglist/webpage.  If you haven't looked at the employment section
lately, there are colorists needed in Dallas, Sao Paulo, and Buenos
Aires; skiing telecine assistant needed in Colorado.

On a slightly related note, does anyone know any good local
trademark/copyright attorneys?  I'm preparing for a possible legal
fight over my internet domain name, alegria.com...

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  P.O.B. 612, Hollywood, CA 90078  213 464 6266