Keylink manual

To KL colorists and video engineers,

Aaton is about to put out (in a few days, more like two weeks) the
version 6.0 of the Keylink software.

We know there has been difficulties with the "charmingly quirky" KL user
manual in the past, so we want to try to get some feedback from the end
users on this version which is supposed to be more descriptive and more
tutorial.

It will give you an insight on the new color screens of V6.0 as well.

If you are interested in receiving this beta manual, please send a mail
to  julienb at alpes-net.fr  with "Keylink manual" in the subject line.  You
will receive a confirmation message and we will send the manual (1 Mb
PDF* format).

*Don't forget to download a free copy of the latest Acrobat Reader from
Adobe. (that's http://www.adobe.com/Acrobat/readstep.html)

Sincerely,

JP Beauviala, Aaton.