webpage access from earthlink

On Feb 16,  8:59, "J. Ray Mitchell Jr." wrote:
} Subject: Did I miss something?

> I have been trying to get to the Telcine web page all week.  The
> browser reports that it cannot find alegria.com.
>
> Help!

For anyone at earthlink, please be advised that their DNS is not
working properly, so the telecine webpage may not be accessible until
it is fixed.  Everything at alegria.com is set up and working
correctly.  Please complain to earthlink.

I would like to know if there are any other providers out there whose
subscribers are also having difficulty finding www.alegria.com.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  P.O.B. 612, Hollywood, CA 90078  213 464 6266